The Fork Mixer Mod. ARCA is the evolution of the traditional machines suitable for hard and semi-hard dough. The technical features reflect the traditional work rules, both as concerns the heat supply to the dough and the work speed.
- Heavy duty painted steel structure.
- Single-block, painted cast iron fusion head.
- Machine structure to guarantee stability and solidity during the working.
- Safety mobile guard made by AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Head covered by ABS plastic suitable for food contact and anti UV. TECHNICAL FEATURES • Movements of the tool in oil bath with worm screw gear.
- Mixing tool made by a special high resistance alloy.
- Motorized AISI 304 stainless steel bowl with chain transmissions.
- Two speeds bowl rotation. First reduction through worm screw and oil bath gear, second reduction trough chain.
- The same motor of the mixing tool generates the movement of the bowl in order to save energy.
- Selector for the first or second speed.