Fork mixer with motorised bowlThe Fork Mixer Mod. ARCA is the evolution of the traditional machines suitable for hard and semi-hard dough. The technical features reflect the traditional work rules, both as concerns the heat supply to the dough and the work speed.
• Heavy duty painted steel structure
• Single-block, painted cast iron fusion head
• Machine structure to guarantee stability and solidity during the working
• Safety mobile guard made by AISI 304 stainless steel
• Head covered by ABS plastic suitable for food contact and anti UV
• Movements of the tool in oil bath with worm screw gear
• Mixing tool made by a special high resistance alloy
• Motorized AISI 304 stainless steel bowl with chain transmissions
• Two speeds bowl rotation. First reduction through worm screw and oil bath gear, second reduction trough chain.
• The same motor of the mixing tool generates the movement of the bowl in order to save energy.
• Selector for the first or second speed
|TYPE||2 SPEED MOTOR||DOUGH kg||MASS kg||SIZE mm|
|ARCA 50||KW 1,20-1,55||50||230||1040x715x980|
|ARCA 90||KW 1,50-3,00||90||420||1262x892x1093|
|ARCA 140||KW 2,06-3,68||140||452||1373x982x1093|
|ARCA 200||KW 2,58-4,78||200||490||1437x1044x1143|
|ARCA 250||KW 2,58-4,78||250||500||1470x1084x1143|